Oceanic Star Voyage Oceanic Star Voyage

Superb!

Awesome work, love it. Interesting melody, make a relaxing ambient like... I dunno, well, awesome! Keep the good work!

novapilots responds:

Thanks for the input! I made this in FL Studio about a year ago and now I am using Reason 4.0., so be on the lookout for my new stuff!

Children (DnB Remix preview) Children (DnB Remix preview)

Good!

Not bad at all, this has a good potential you really should finish it, you transform the already good song of Miles into something more.
I insist, you should finish this, and if you can PM me when its done, peace!

Dr.Mario rock remix Dr.Mario rock remix

Yay!

Always love this song, good job with this! Dr Mario rocks

newrounds1 responds:

yep i know and thaknx for the 10 =) i appreciate that

whatabastard whatabastard

Yay!

This song is very funny ( I mean it is fun to hear)!
Like it very much, keep the good job

Stickerbrush Symphony Stickerbrush Symphony

not bad, good job

The rythm guitar is just great, however the solo seems a little exagerated, I think that if it sounds cleanerit should be awesome, still good work

Rev-Deadlypudding responds:

Thanks for reviewing, I know its not perfect, but I'm so glad that the response so far is positive so I did something right I suppose.

Pellucid Pellucid

Wow this is just awesome!

So peaceful... this is just great, this song is so calm and full of emotions and it's because of that it has become a masterpiece.
Keep the good job, peace! =)

Gliese581q responds:

I think I WILL stick with ambiance and cool natured pieces. Thanks for the compliment.

Genom Tower Genom Tower

Not bad at all!

Great! I like it! the effects were awesome! Keep it up! nice work

(DjCD)Ecuador rmx (DjCD)Ecuador rmx

Not bad, love it!

Man this is awesome! By only hearing the beginning I was like :O, jejeje, good job I like this one very much, I will download it, keep it up, peace!

DjCamiloDiablo responds:

Thanks!

Lair of the Ice King Lair of the Ice King

Nice!

Excellent work, the ambient it creates is perfect in its context, love the piano, keep it up!

Electrecuit Electrecuit

nice job

I must admit that this one is really good, it gives a relaxing mood and mantains an enjoyable tone, nice work, keep it up!